Safety and hygiene rules in force at So Stay Hotel***
The health, safety and well-being of our guests and members of our team are our priority. Due to the epidemic situation in Poland, we have implemented additional safety and hygiene rules that will allow you to enjoy a safe and peaceful stay at So Stay Hotel ***.
ATTENTION! Hotel przyjmuje Gości zgodnie z wydanym Rozporządzeniem Rady Ministrów z dnia 27 grudnia 2020r. Prosimy o przygotowanie stosownych dokumentów uprawniających do pobytu w hotelu. W innym wypadku hotel może odmówić realizacji usługi noclegowej.
- The front desk works around the clock.
- After entering the facility, we have placed a check-in area, located at a safe distance from the front desk and equipped with disinfectant.
- The front desk service is separated from the guests by a protective plexiglass.
- During check-in, it is possible to measure the temperature with a non-contact thermometer. The staff has the right to refuse to admit a Guest in the event of low-grade fever or disease symptoms and repeat the procedure during the stay.
- The new hotel day hours apply (15:00 - 11:00).
- During check-in, the Guests keep the appropriate distance between themselves.
- It is strictly forbidden to stay in the hotel room of people who are not checked in.
- We suggest paying by credit card.
- The reception desk, telephones, payment terminals, magnetic cards for rooms and other public areas are regularly disinfected.
- When booking, guests will receive an email with basic information. During check-in, they are additionally informed about the introduced rules in the hotel.
- It is possible to buy a disposable face mask at the hotel reception.
- A disinfectant is available before entering the restaurant and guests are asked to disinfect their hands.
- In the restaurant room, after each guest, tables and other places of frequent touch are disinfected, and the dishes and cutlery are scalded.
- Breakfast is available from 7.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. (Monday-Friday) and from 8.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. (Saturday-Sunday).
- In addition to breakfast, you can order a hot meal (homemade dumplings).
- Kitchen and restaurant employees work in masks and gloves, and have professional hand disinfectants at their disposal.
- Housekeeping works in masks and disposable gloves.
- Housekeeping cleans the room in the absence of guests in the room and at the guest's request.
- Due to the limitation of direct contact between employees and guests, day cleaning is available on request (from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.).
- If you need to change the towel, throw out the rubbish or supplement other necessary things, please contact the reception.
- If you wish to bring your own bed linen, please provide this information when booking.
- During cleaning, all countertops, door handles, kitchenette equipment (fridge, dishes, tableware), telephone, TV and air conditioning remote control, switches, bathroom and other items used by Guests are disinfected.
- After the guest has checked out and before the next check-in, all rooms and common areas are regularly ventilated at designated times.
- Dirty hotel linen is packed in the room and placed in a special laundry basket with a cover.
- All public areas are regularly disinfected by a dedicated employee.
- Lifts and toilets are disinfected with particular care (every 2 hours).
- All hotel deliveries are left outside the building to minimize contact between staff and suppliers.
- All hotel employees are equipped with masks and protective gloves and have the temperature measured every day before starting work.
- Properly labeled disinfectant is available in all public places.
- In case of suspicion of coronavirus infection, we have an additional isolated room.
We constantly monitor health and safety recommendations and guidelines recommended by relevant public health services. In case of further instructions in this regard, we will update our procedures on an ongoing basis.
We are waiting for you and see you in the So Stay Hotel ***
So Stay Hotel Team