is worth seeing?
- The Main Town Hall – a unique gothic-renaissance building.
- Artus Court – a former meeting place for wealthy patricians, one of the most magnificent buildings of this type in Northern Europe.
- Neptune's Fountain - a beautiful fountain which is a symbol of Gdańsk. It is located right in front of the Artus Court.
- Great Armoury – is the most impressive secular building of The Mannerist buildings of Gdańsk.
- Crane Gate – the largest and oldest port crane in medieval Europe. One of the most beautiful water gates in Gdańsk.
- St. Mary's Basilica – the largest brick, gothic temple in Europe. At the top of the tower there is an observation deck, which leads 409 steps. From the terrace there is a wide view of Gdańsk, the Baltic Sea and Żuławy, Gdynia i Tczew are also visable.
- The Golden Gate – object in the renaissance style. The Gate was decorated with stone carvings symbolizing civic virtues.
- Golden Tenement House – is one of the most beautiful buildings in Gdańsk. It is distinguished by a beautiful, rich facade.
- The Green Gate - probably the oldest water gate in Gdańsk.
- The Upland Gate – was the main entrance gate to the city.
- The 18th century Oliwa Park is located in the former monastery gardens of Cistercian monks. It is the perfect place for romantic and relaxing walks. We can admire plants imported from all over the world. It houses, among others a rock garden, an orangery, a 112-meter-high alley of trimmed lindens and a magnificent hornbeam alley. There is also the historic Abbots' Palace in the garden.
- Beach - a walk along the beach is an inseparable element of your stay on the Baltic Sea. The most popular beaches in the area are: Jelitkowo, Stogi, Sobieszewo, Orle and Brzeźno with a beautiful pier.
- The Long Embankment – this is a beautiful water street, which is an ideal area for walks. Along the street there are water gates and historic buildings, characteristic of the city's architecture.
One of the most beautiful streets in Gdańsk is Mariacka Street. It is a great example of original, former buildings. A walk along it gives you the opportunity to admire the monuments and visit charming restaurants, cafes and shops. Here you can feel the real atmosphere of Gdańsk.
While staying in Gdańsk it is worth visiting at least one of the local museums. The most popular of them are:
Another place paying attention to is the Art of Choosing, where we can admire the broadly understood contemporary art in such forms as: painting, graphics, sculpture and even desing and architectural projects.
- AmberSky Gdańsk – observation wheel 50 m above is an attraction thanks to which we have the opportunity to look at the city from a different perspective. From a bird's eye view, we can observe, among others: the Old Town, the Stadium and Gdańsk Shipyard.
- Gdańsk Zoological Garden – the local zoo, where you can see many interesting animals from around the world.
- Old Toys Gallery – it's a sentimental return to the past for the elderly and a curiosity for children.
- Aquapark Sopot – the perfect antidote to rainy weather. In Aqua Park you will find all water attractions, including whirlpools, salt cave, sauna and, above all, crazy slides.